1965 Morris Mini Cooper S MK1 Professionally built rally car Original UK V5, logbook and Belgian title Impressive palmares since 1991
1965 Morris Mini Cooper S MK1
Professionally built rally car
Original UK V5, logbook and Belgian title
Impressive Palmares since 1991
Converted from a real 1990 Morris Cooper S as a rally car to take part in the 1991 Pirelli Classic Marathon.
Recently completely overhauled including a new engine and gearbox by brand specialists Verbaas Preparations from the Netherlands.
A podium finish at the Pirelli Classic Marathon was followed by many international rallies.
• Tulip Rally 2x
• International RAC Rally 2x
• Auto tour
• Boucles de Spa 3x
• Complete remodeling in 2017
• 3 mild road rallies since 2017
• Neat restoration/preparation in 1990, only stored in garage since then
• Rally spec 1293cc engine
• Close-ratio straight-cut transmission with LSD
• Reinforced driveshafts and bearings
• Rally full suspension with Koni shock absorbers
• 1,2,3 programmable distributor
• Twin tanks, one filled with foam for circuit use.
• Lexan window
• Halda Twin and Speedpilot